Blossom Accessories is a handmade, South African accessories brand that offers you fun and funky fashion accessories. Browse our Body Jewellery section for unique accessories like head-chains, hand-chains, body-chains and foot-chains!
HOW DO I ORDER?
You can order all products listed on this website, directly from the website.
Steps to follow:
1) Underneath each product there is an option to "add to cart". If you are interested in buying an item, click on "add to cart". Don't worry, this isn't a final purchase yet, you will have time later to edit your cart and remove/add things as it suits your needs and budget.
2) Continue adding products to your cart. To view your cart, click on "view cart" which is an option given to you after each item you add, or simply click on the turquoise circle with cart icon on the right-hand of your screen.
3) Edit your cart as you wish. If you have a coupon code, insert the coupon code when viewing your cart on the left-hand at the bottom of the page.
4) Now click on "checkout". You will be asked if you want to checkout as a guest or whether you would like to register. Registering and checking out as a customer uses the same amount of steps, the advantage of registering as a customer is that you won't have to go through the steps again when you return to our website.
5) Questions you can expect during registration or checkout are very basic things like "Name", "Contact number", "Email address" and "Shipping Address" and this step shouldn't take you longer than 3 minutes. We will never share your information with anyone else. *IMPORTANT You will still be asked your Billing address and Shipping Address, even if you are planning on collecting at a Pargo Collection Point. Just fill in your home address, the Pargo Collection Point will be automatically filled in at a later step.
6) Next you will be asked to choose a delivery option. We offer 4 delivery options. Please see below and also under "Shipping and Returns"
7) The last thing you need to choose, is payment option. We have two options available to you:
Paypal- This option uses a credit card. If you choose this option, the website will direct you to the paypal website and back. Paypal will view your total as Rands and Dollars, this is nothing to be alarmed about.
EFT/Direct Payment- When choosing this option, the website will provide you with our banking details. You can then transfer the amount to our account from your online banking or by visiting you bank and doing a payment into our account directly from your bank branch.
*Please remember to send us Proof of Payment to email@example.com
8) You are welcome to request a waybill/tracking number which we will gladly forward to you.
WE OFFER 4 DELIVERY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
1) Door-to-door delivery via THE COURIER GUY within Gauteng @ R50.00:
2) Door-to-door delivery via THE COURIER GUY within Main Centers @R65.00:
-MAIN CENTERS ARE:
Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Kimberley, Ladysmith, Nelspruit, Pietersburg, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Welkom, Witbank
3) Door-to-door delivery via THE COURIER GUY ANYWHERE ELSE in South Africa @ R150.00:
4) PARGO - Your parcel will be delivered at a POINT OF COLLECTION of your choice @ R70.00
Pargo is a convenient logistics solution that lets you collect and return parcels at Pargo parcel points throughout the country when it suits you best.
How it works in 5 steps:
Parcels are stored in a secure area. The complete delivery process is supported by the latest IT system so you can track your parcel online.
Our Pargo option is best suited for customers who:
- Are not located in Gauteng or our Main Centres (for e.g Kuruman) and would like to pay only R70.00 for delivery
-Do not mind waiting 2 to 5 days for delivery
-Do not know if someone will be available to receive the parcel and would prefer picking up the parcel at a convenient location.
You are welcome to visit Pargo's website www.pargo.co.za and see what the availble Collection Points are in your area, before Checking Out on our website.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 072 432 8077